Learn to make the most of your yard with One Nature landscape designer, Blair Patterson. With Blair's hands-on guidance and expertise, participants will
- View One Nature landscape designs, to get your creativity flowing
- Map out shade and sun lighting conditions on your property
- Address obstacles on your property, like man-made features, existing plants, and structures
- Learn to incorporate native plants and organic vegetable gardens into your yard
- Create a practical Wish List for your property including native wildflowers, grasses, shrubs, pollinator gardens, rain gardens, tiny orchards, patios, raised beds, chicken environments, and more!
Blair will help you finalize your ideas, so you'll leave with a solid design and a practical plan to start re-shaping your home habitat!
Participants are asked to bring photos and a survey or aerial photo (try Google maps) of their property.
Register for this workshop
Registration fee: $25