One Nature botanist, Kirill Leshiner will provide a quick introduction to using native plants in your landscaping. This 30 minute overview will include
- What are native plants?
- Why choose native plants for your landscape?
- Support native wildlife and the local food web
- Reduce the introduction of disease, invasive plants, and pests from outside habitats
- A tour of the One Nature Garden Center
- Introduction to native perennials, shrubs, and trees
Kirill will be giving this talk at 10:30am, 12:30pm, and 2:30pm on Saturday, May 5. Stop by for any session!
This event is free and open. See you there!